Saturday, November 14, 2015

Family

Just got back from Pasco for my nephew's baptism. I got to play the piano for the baptism. It was unexpected, but I love to play, so I was happy to do it. After that we all went to my brother's house for dinner with the family. It's a two hour drive to Pasco, but it's worth it. Being with my extended family is a very big deal to me. I've lived on the East Coast worlds away from my family for the past 18 years. So to have a chance to get together for a baptism and a dinner together is huge to me. I love my family. I've missed them.

But we couldn't stay because I have to do music in Primary tomorrow (I'm substituting for the Chorister who just had a baby), and I am also playing the piano for our ward choir tomorrow. And also we have choir pracitce at our house after church. And also I said the young women could come over to our house after choir practice so that I can play for their musical number that they're practicing. And also it is Ward Conference.
And also I'm being called to be the Primary President.....

No comments:

Post a Comment